543 Richmond Condos By Pemberton Group In Downtown Toronto
543 Richmond Condos is a new per-construction project located at 543 Richmond Condos West In Toronto. The Major Intersection are Richmond St west and Portland St. Developed by Pemberton Group. 543 Richmond Condos Contains 476 residential units and total 15 stories.
Limited Time Chinese New Year Promotion:
1 Year Free Maintenance Fees (Valued Up to ~$7,500)
Window Coverings Included ($5,000 Value)
15% Deposit Structure!
$5,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 425 days
5% in 540 days
5% on Occupancy
Development Levies are capped!
$6,510 for 1 Bedroom + Den and smaller, $10,800 for 2 Bedroom and larger
Reduced Assignment Fee!
Administration Fee of $2,500 reduced from $5,000
Parking and storage lockers are available to purchase for all suites!
Parking is $79,000 and regular storage locker is $8,000, large storage locker is $9,900.
543Richmond Condos Highlight:
- Located in the heart of the city between two of Toronto’s most iconic streets, 543 Richmond is perfectly nestled in the best of both worlds
- Minutes from the financial district, entertainment district, fashion district, PATH System, Trinity Bellwoods Park, OCAD, U of T, Ryerson, & Toronto Western Hospital
- Steps from 24-hour transportation, highway and https://viagrageneriquefr24.com airport access
- Located in the best culinary neighbourhood in Canada, with more than a dozen of Toronto’s hottest nightclubs and live venues all within walking distance
- 99 Walk Score, 100 Transportation Score
543 Richmond Condos building would house a total of 476 condominium suites, coming in a mix of 16 bachelor units (at an average size of 37 m²), 266 one-bedroom units (at an average size of 48 m²), 146 two-bedroom units (at an average size of 66 m²), and 48 three-bedroom units (at an average size of 85 m².)
• 15 Storeys – 476 Residences
• Sizes from 370 to 1,045 Sq.Ft
• Maintenance Fees included: maintenance and upkeep of common areas / amenities, building insurance, WIFI, heat, gas and water (hydro separately metered).
• Property Management: Cross Bridge Property Management
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Custom Contemporary-Designed Kitchen Cabinetry
• Quartz Counter Top – Vanity, Kitchen, Window Sills
• Roller Shades Included
• 9’ Smooth Painted Ceilings
• 5 ½” Laminate Flooring
• Stacked Washer / Dryer
• Four-Pipe Fan Coil – For Year Round Control
- 24-Hour Concierge
- 2nd Floor Amenities: Seasonal Outdoor Pool, Large Fitness Centre, Games Room, Video Room, Party Rooms
- 8th Floor Amenities: Study Room & Rooftop Lounge
The introduction of 1,713 m² of retail space along the bulk of the Portland Street building frontage as well as on a portion of the Richmond Street frontage will help to animate the public realm at the base of the building. In addition to this improved retail presence, the project would include a 551 m² public park along the site’s Portland frontage, which would be dedicated to the City as part of the project’s public benefits.
Residents of the development would be served by 1,987 m² of indoor and outdoor amenity spaces, as well as a two-level underground parking garage containing 213 spaces, with 175 dedicated to residents of the building, and the remaining 38 for residential visitors.
543 Richmond Condos has a Near Perfect Walk Score of 98 out of 100. The Transit Score 100 out of 100. This location is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Carr Street Parkette, Alexandra Park and Victoria Square Park